e-Books click below!
Correspondence Testing is located in the library during Library Hours. Instructors will list when tests will be available on the class syllabus, and must be taken by the allowed time frame. If you wish to take a test past the time it was due, you will be able to do so, however it is up to the instructor to accept it. It is recommended that you contact them beforehand.
In order to have the best testing envirmonet, and out of respect for staff and other students, please follow the rules below.
- No cellphones are allowed during testing
- Please refrain from bringing children to the testing area
- Use only the allowed materials on the test
- Backpacks and purses MUST be kept on the floor beneath you
- Do not go over the allowed time
- No speaking to others during testing or at the testing area
- Food and drinks are not to be at the testing area, please set them in your purse or backpack
Failure to follow these rules may result in a suspension for the test.